Molift RgoSling net mediumback
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Molift RgoSling mediumback net sling is fabricated in a soft net mesh polyester material which breathes well and dries very quickly. RgoSling mediumback net sling is especially suitable for shower and bathing situations. RgoSling mediumback sling are designed to distribute weight and pressure evenly for maximum comfort. Molift RgoSling has an anatomical shape and a fitted cut with fixed padding both in the back and leg parts. The anatomic design allows for the natural curvature of the spine and stops the user from sliding. RgoSling net sling is an all-round sling that fits most users and hoisting situations in homecare and institutional environments. RgoSling mediumback sling offers unique sliding loops in shoulder straps for securing a comfortable and safe position for the user. Molift mediumback net sling provides support for the body and is suitable for a user with head control. RgoSling is especially suitable for hoisting to and from a lying position and hoisting from the floor.Features:
- Sliding loops: Sliding loops give a balanced weight distribution
- Guide pockets: Pockets in the back and on the leg rests facilitate application, primarily in sitting position
- Flip up labeling system: Clear and visible information for the everyday need. Maintenance information flipped up behind the main label
- Color codes for easy fitting: Color-code system of the leg straps makes it easy to identify the different heights when attaching to the sling bar
- Leg support: Padded leg support with the unique placement of the strap, distributing the pressure on the thigh and thereby increasing the comfort
|XX small||17||44||22||55||7||18||26 - 37 lbs.|
|X small||20||50||24||62||8||20||37 - 55 lbs.|
|Small||22||56||26||66||11||27||55 - 110 lbs.|
|Medium||24||62||30||76||13||33||99 - 210 lbs.|
|Large||26||65||37||94||16||40||198 - 353 lbs.|
|X large||27||68||42||106||20||52||353 - 529 lbs.|
|XX large||27||68||45||115||26||66||507 - 660 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details