Molift RgoSling padded highback
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Molift RgoSling padded highback is an all-round slings that fits most users and hoisting situations in homecare and institutional environments. RgoSling padded highback offers support for the body and for the head as well. RgoSling highback allows the user to have a slightly inclined position which is suitable for users with impaired trunk and head stability. Molift RgoSling highback is especially suitable for hoisting to and from a lying position and hoisting from the floor. Molift RgoSling has an anatomical shape and a fitted cut with fixed padding both in the back and leg parts. RgoSling are designed to distribute weight and pressure evenly for maximum comfort. Molift sling features shoulder straps which have unique Molift sliding loops, to secure a comfortable and safe position for the users.Features:
- Sliding loops: Sliding loops give a balanced weight distribution
- Padding: It distributes the weight and provides a better comfort to the patient
- Guide pockets: Pockets in the back and on the legrests facilitate application, primarily in sitting position
- Flip up labeling system: Clear and visible information for the everyday need. Maintenance information flipped up behind the main label
- Leg support: Padded leg support with the unique placement of the strap, distributing the pressure on the thigh and thereby increasing the comfort
|X small||27||68||24||62||8||20||37 - 55 lbs.|
|Small||31||80||26||66||11||27||55 - 110 lbs.|
|Medium||36||92||30||76||13||32||99 - 210 lbs.|
|Large||39||98||37||93||16||40||198 - 353 lbs.|
|X large||39||98||43||110||20||52||353 - 529 lbs.|
|XX large||39||100||49||124||26||66||507 - 660 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details