Molift RgoSling padded StandUp with support
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Molift RgoSling padded StandUp with support provides additional pelvic support for users who need a little extra help to stand up. RgoSling padded StandUp with support features wide back-support which distributes weight and pressure evenly over a large surface that makes it more comfortable for the user. StandUp with support sling provides perfect lumbar support and is the ideal sling solution for hoisting and moving between different sitting positions. Molift StandUp with support sling is a padded sling developed for active hoisting together with Molift quick raiser. RgoSling StandUp with support has an efficient anti-slip lining to prevent the sling from sliding up. StandUp with support sling design makes it ideal for use in toilet situations. Molift StandUp sling can be quickly and easily placed around the user. StandUp sling also includes waist belt which provides additional support and stability.Features:
- Anti-slip: For greater safety, anti-slip protection is provided on the inside of RgoSling StandUp
- Anatomical shape: Anatomic design allows for the natural curvature of the spine and stops the user from sliding
- Wide back-support: Distributes weight and pressure evenly over a large surface which makes it more comfortable
- Flip up labeling system: Clear and visible information for the everyday need. Maintenance information flipped up behind the main label
|Size||A||C||Waist size||Weight capacity|
|X small||12||30||27||68||21.7" - 23.6"||44 - 66 lbs.|
|Small||13||34||31||80||21.7" - 23.6"||66 - 110 lbs.|
|Medium||14||35||36||92||29.5" - 39.4"||110 - 198 lbs.|
|Large||14||35||46||118||39.4" - 59.1"||198 - 353 lbs.|
|X large||14||35||54||136||59.1" - 68.9"||353 - 440 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details