Molift RgoSling toilet padded highback
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Molift RgoSling toilet padded highback provides additional support for users with reduced or no head stability. Molift RgoSling toilet is a flexible sling with optimal functions for toilet situations. RgoSling toilet highback provides exceptional support in the sitting position. RgoSling toilet padded highback comes with belt-buckles which can be adjusted along its length in order to get weight and pressure in optimal position whilst maintaining good stability and safety.
Molift RgoSling toilet padded highback has several alternative loops on both the shoulder and leg straps in order to adjust sitting angle according to the user's needs, including an upright sitting position. Molift toilet highback sling offers an exceptional trunk support and is secured by double belt-buckles. RgoSling toilet padded highback features flexible leg supports which facilitates individual fitting and can also be positioned in different ways to accommodate the user's functions and needs.Features:
- Padding: It distributes the weight and provides a better comfort for the user
- Anti-slip: For greater safety, anti-slip protection is provided on the inside of RgoSling toilet
- Guide pockets: Pockets in the back and on the leg rests facilitate application, primarily in sitting position
- Flip up labeling system: Clear and visible information for the everyday need. Maintenance information flipped up behind the main label
- Color codes for easy fitting: Color-code system of the leg straps makes it easy to identify the different heights when attaching to the sling bar
- Leg support: Padded leg support with the unique placement of the strap, distributing the pressure on the thigh and thereby increasing the comfort
|XX small||24||60||24||60||26 - 37 lbs.|
|X small||30||75||26||66||37 - 55 lbs.|
|Small||35||90||30||76||55 - 110 lbs.|
|Medium||41||105||32||82||99 - 210 lbs.|
|Large||47||120||35||88||198 - 353 lbs.|
|X large||53||135||38||96||353 - 529 lbs.|
|XX large||62||158||41||103||507 - 660 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details