Molift Smart 150 portable patient lift - special package
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Molift Smart 150 Promotion Package Includes:
- Molift Smart 150 Lift
- Mediumback Padded Rgosling
- Travel Suitcase
Molift Smart 150 portable patient lift is designed to be easily wheeled and transported to where it is required. Smart 150 is designed for home care, for travelling and easy storage. Molift Smart 150 is easy to maneuver even in narrow spaces because of its low weight, the small footprint and the unique construction. The hoisting range of 10.6"- 66.1" provides an excellent maximum hoisting height and at the same time gets very low, facilitating lifting from the floor. Molift Smart is foldable in one piece without using any tools. Standard 4-point sling suspension ensures a comfortable and spacious lifting position for the user.
RgoSling padded mediumback with Molift Smart 150 - Designed to distribute weight and pressure evenly for maximum comfort. RgoSling padded mediumback is an all-round sling that fits most users and hoisting situations in homecare and institutional environments.
Travel suitcase with Molift Smart 150 - This hard shell suitcase provides additional protection when transporting by air. It is TSA approved for air travel and ideal for the client with an active life.
Molift Smart 150 lift features:
- Lifting range 10.6" to 66.1"
- Maximum user weight - 330 lbs.
- Foldable in one piece without using tools
- Large lifting span that allows lifting from the floor as well as high surfaces
- Folds and unfolds easily without using any tools and can be separated into two parts
- Standard 4-point suspension ensures comfortable and more spacious lifting position for the user
|Molift Smart 150 patient lift|
|Total weight||57 lbs.|
|Weight when separated (Part 1)||28.6 lbs.|
|Weight when separated (Part 2)||28.6 lbs.|
|Dimension folded||45.3" x 18.7" x 13.8"|
|Width chassis/leg outer||25.9"|
|Lifting height||10.6"- 66.1"|
|Battery||NiMH 14.4 V – 2.2 Ah|
|Battery charge time||3 hours|
|Rated performance||40 lifts At : 165 lbs. and 19.5"|
|Width open legs inner||36.2"|
|Maximum user weight||330 lbs.|
|Cleaning instructions: Use pH-neutral cleaning agents. If disinfection is required, use isopropyl alcohol. Do not use abrasive or corrosive substances for cleaning.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- In case of Product containing batteries, the warranty period for the Batteries is One (1) Year.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- To facilitate the process for returns/concerns, please fill in theenclosed form and contact Customer Service.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.