Motion Composites helio A7 manual wheelchair - Quick ship
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Motion Composites helio A7 manual wheelchair - Quick ship features cutting edge design which is paired with the outstanding properties of 7000 series aluminum. It is the most advanced ultralight folding aluminum wheelchair that provides ultra-high performance. The helio A7 is designed to enhance people's mobility and improve their lives. Symmetrical Crossbrace 3D and Ultrarigid Folding System on the helio A7 means nimbler handling and unmatched energy conservation for easier everyday activities. Every single accessory, bolt and bracket of the helio A7 wheelchair is designed with weight reduction in mind. From the flip-back convertible armrests to the forged aluminum axle plate, lightness is a top priority.
|Product comes standard with||Features|
- Tool kit
- Seat pouch
Please refer to order form for other accessoriesTechnologies
- Anti-Flutter System - Minimize flutter with a simple twist of a screw.
- Ultralight Aluminum 7005 T6 - An aluminum alloy renowned for its high strength-to- weight ratio.
- Newton Accessories - Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
- Ultrarigid Folding System - High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Evolve Caster Housing - Embedded inside the frame for rock-solid durability, the Evolve Caster Housing offers easy and precise infinite adjustments.
- Forged Vertical Axleplate + - Offers the most precise rear wheel adjustability in the industry. The vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- Symmetrical Hydroformed Crossbrace 3D - Entirely symmetrical aluminum crossbrace for reduced torsion and better energy distribution throughout the frame.
- Rigid Unibody Frame - A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Flip-back Convertible Armrest - Easy to adjust and made of composite materials for strength and reduced weight. The only armrest that converts from flip-back to single post without the use of tools.
|Motion Composites Helio A7 manual wheelchair - Quick ship|
|Seat depth||16", 18"|
|Seat width||16", 18", 20"|
|Rear seat to floor||14½" - 19"|
|Aluminum back cane length||20"|
|Front seat to floor||16¼" - 18¼"|
|Weight limit||250 lbs.|
|Armrest height||8" - 12" adjustable|
|Footrest angle||70° swing-in/out|
- Medicaleshop cannot provide any physical service, please contact manufacturer for repair parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
Please call us for specific details