Mount'n Mover dual arm wheelchair attachment
Mount'n Mover dual arm wheelchair attachment with its 2 arms, offers the most flexible positioning and twice the reach of the Single Arm. Dual arm wheelchair attachment can be extended to both forward and inward direction and less range of motion is required to move it to another position. Dual arm wheelchair attachment can be extended to more than 8” from the side of the users chair. Longer arm can be swing out and user can access it from another chair and less range of motion is required to move it to another position.Features
- Paddle unlocks the device/wrist
- Hoop unlocks both shoulder and elbow joints
- Tilt adjusts from flat to vertical, and locks in-between
- Move the arm laterally, and the device remains within reach
- Dual Arm provides 3 joints, 12 locks per joint, over 1,700 combinations
|Mount'n Mover dual arm wheelchair attachment|
|Possible lock positions||1728|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One year to the original purchaser.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- Warranty does NOT cover repairs for damage resulting from misuse, such as collisions, failure to properly attach the mount securely, or poor set-up and care.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details