Mount'n Mover single arm wheelchair attachment
Mount'n Mover single arm wheelchair attachment, with 7.5” long arm, offers flexible, limited positioning as compared to the dual arm. Single arm offers significantly more reach than the Tilt’n Turner. Single arm wheelchair attachment is simple to operate and wheelchair bracket attaches to the plates or clamps. The adjustable angle plate can be used to adjust the angle of the post so it is as close to vertical as possible in a person’s typical sitting angle. Single arm wheelchair attachment works well for people who need the reach and flexibility. Single arm wheelchair attachment even provides a Tilt'n Turner which is simple and secure–positions devices right at your fingertips; easy access at an affordable price.Features
- Lower profile and more compact
- Paddle unlocks the device/wrist
- Hoop unlocks both shoulder joint
- Positions the device lower than the dual arm
- Tilt adjusts from flat to vertical, and locks in-between
- Hoop and paddle rotate away as the user swing device away
- Single arm provides 2 joints, 12 locks per joint, 144 possible combinations
|Mount'n Mover single arm wheelchair attachment|
|Possible lock positions||144|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One year to the original purchaser.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- Warranty does NOT cover repairs for damage resulting from misuse, such as collisions, failure to properly attach the mount securely, or poor set-up and care.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details