Moving life ATTO mobility scooter
Moving life ATTO mobility scooter has compact folded unit which can be split in two for easier transport, it comes together to form a robust full-sized vehicle with the best balance and use of storage space. ATTO mobility scooter features built-in USB charging port, deck storage and adjustable seat heights. ATTO's revolutionary mechanism allows it to fold to a trolley suitcase and be split into two lightweight parts. Design-ATTO provides an unbeatable young and high-tech design.
Drive Mode: 62.2 lbs (28.2 KG) without battery.
Motor: Fully customized brushless, permanent magnet, DC motor.
Split Mode: Two lightweight parts for easy lifting to your car trunk or up the stairs.
Battery: 48 Volt lithium-ion battery – 10-mile (16-km) range on a 4- to 5-hour charge.
Lightweight: ATTO can be split into 2 lightweight parts which allows you to lift it with an ease.
Foldable: ATTO can be easily folded into a trolley suitcase which you can carry with you on the train or plane.
Trolley Mode: Compact trolley suitcase that can be taken with you on the train, on the plane or in the trunk in your car.
Adjustable Seat: 3 fixed heights ranging 22 to 24 inches (56 to 61 cm) from the ground. with special 4th seat height for kids.
|Moving life ATTO mobility scooter|
|Trolley mode||Length 15.3"|
|Drive Mode||Length 47"|
|Seat Width||13", 14.5"|
|Front half weight||26.4 lbs.|
|Rear half weight||35.7 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||220 lbs.|
|Battery||48 Volts lithium-ion, more than 10 miles of continuous driving,|
only 4 hours on average to fully charge, charge on-board and off-board
|Speed||Most countries, 4 mph/ 6.4 kilometer per hour (ATTO can go up to 6 mph)|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 1-Year Warranty - Drivetrain, including: motor, front-wheel fork and brake and battery. Reduced battery performance is not covered if due to heavy use or negligence.
- 2-Year Warranty - All electronic parts, including controllers and battery chargers. Service for the controller or battery charger must be carried out by an authorized Moving Life dealer. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void for that item.
- 3-Year Warranty - All structural frame components, including: mobility scooter chassis, steering mechanism, seat mechanism, rear-wheel extensions, all welding.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.