MTS Freedom grip travel handle
MTS Freedom grip travel handle is a portable and lightweight bed rail which fits easily into a suitcase or travel bag when disassembled. Portable bed rail for adult is made of strong tubular steel and is easy to assemble. The portable bed rail has a non-slip grip for added safety and is height adjustable to accommodate very thick mattresses. The height of the handle can be adjusted in 1” increments from 23” - 26” to accommodate even the thickest 18” hotel mattress. Bed rail makes getting in and out of bed easier, helps user turn over, move and sit up in bed. Portable bed rail for adults will also help avoid caregiver back strain in transfers from bed to wheelchair and bedside commode.Features
- Reduces risk of falling
- Makes getting in and out of bed easier
- Helps with severe back pain or arthritis
Freedom grip travel handle assembly
- Just insert the handle ends into the support tubes and slide the base between the mattress and box spring.
- Secure to the bed frame with the included nylon strapping.
|MTS Freedom grip travel handle|
|Handle width (outer)||8.75"|
|Handle width (inner)||7"|
|Handle height||23" - 26"|
|Base width||10.5" - 27"|
|Product weight||6 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
One year limited warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One year to the original consumer/purchaser.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of sales receipt date.
- Some products may be returned for credit or exchange. These returns will be subject up to 35% restocking fee based on the manufacturer's guidelines.
- If the merchandise you received is defective or not as you ordered. Manufacturer will have the product picked up and we will reship the correct item to you promptly.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), no returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
- To obtain an RMA number and return instructions, contact manufacturer.
- Please have the following information on hand when calling: customer name, sales receipt number, item number and the nature for the return.
- These items are not returnable: commodes, incontinence products, wound care products, raised toilet seats, tub seats and all RCAI products due to hygiene issues.
- Product must be in new, resalable, unmarked original packaging with original packing material including manuals and warranty cards provided by the manufacturer.
- If you refuse a package delivery or if your package is undeliverable due to customer error, you will be responsible for payment of the shipping cost and any fees charged to MTS by the carrier. This policy applies even if your order was originally sent to you via FREE shipping.
- For all product returns, you are responsible for arranging shipment of the product back to the appropriate warehouse. You may use UPS, FedEx, or any other ground parcel carrier of your choice. We strongly recommend that you have a tracking number for the items being returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.