Multidex Maltodextrin Wound Powder, Non Toxic, Sterile 12g Tube - each
DeRoyal Multidex® Maltodextrin Wound Powder 12g Tube, Non-toxic, Sterile
The Deroyal® Multidex Powder Maltodextrin Hydrophilic Wound Dressing is clinically proven to promote the growth of granulation tissue and epithelial proliferation. This powder has been specially formulated for moist and wet wounds. It fills wound site quickly and rapidly, mixes with exudates to form a protective coating that maintains an ideal moisture balance to protect against dehydration.
- A hydrophilic Maltodextrin NF wound dressing clinically proven to promote the growth of granulation tissue and epithelial proliferation.
- Quickly fills wound site, rapidly mixing with exudate to form a protective coating that maintains an ideal moisture balance to protect against dehydration.
- Available as a powder for moist and wet wounds or as a gel for dry and minimally draining wounds.
- For use on all wound types, including infected hard-to-heal wounds.
- Specifically formulated to provide topical nutrients to wound sites, creating a natural healing environment.
- Non-toxic and not systemically absorbed.
- Controls odor while decreasing purulent exudate.
- Penetrates all wound irregularities to fill tunneling and undermining.
- Softens necrotic tissue to facilitate debridement.
- Primary dressing.
- CE Mark Compliant.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details