Multidex Multidex Gel, Non Toxic, Sterile 1/2 oz - each
DeRoyal Multidex® Multidex Gel 1/2 oz Tube, Non-toxic, Sterile
The Deroyal Multidex® Gel brings topical nutrients to the wound site to create an ideal environment for the body to heal itself. This gel has been specially formulated for the dry or minimally draining wound. It fills wound site quickly and rapidly, mixes with exudates to form a protective coating that maintains moisture balance to protect against dehydration.
- Deroyal Multidex Gel Maltodextrin Hydrophilic Wound Dressing is non-toxic and not systemically absorbed.
- Provides moist environment beneficial for granulation tissue growth and epithlial proliferation.
- Penetrates all wound irregularities to fill tunneling and undermining.
- Softens necrotic tissue to facilitate debridement.
- Controls odor, decreases the amount of purulent excudate.
- Effective even in the hardest to heal infected wounds.
- Even safe for use on diabetic wounds.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details