Natura durahesive moldable convex skin barrier, 45mm 1-3/4" flange, Stoma-small 1/2"-7/8" - each
Convatec Brand wafers Supplies, Recorder Code 404592 Convatec Sur-fit Natura Durahesive Moldable Convex Wafer with Flexible Tape Collar 4-1/2" L x 4-1/2" W Size Square Shape 1/2" to 7/8" Stoma Opening, 1-3/4" Flange, Small The Natura system is a comprehensive product line with our latest skin barrier technologies. the plastic coupling ring allows the pouch and skin barrier to snap together for audible security. Durahesive and Stomahesive skin barriers are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid. Unlike other skin barriers that can break down around liquid output, Durahesive skin barriers swell up or "Turtleneck" to better protect the stoma and peristomal skin. convex is good for people with a retracted or flush stoma. Mouldable allows for improved skin protection over traditional barriers and provides ease of use and versitility. It requires no cutting or measuring, which makes it easy to learn how to use. Durahesive skin barrier provides added protection from liquid output. Durahesive Skin barrier will turtleneck or gently swell up and hug the stoma, better protecting the skin around your stoma. Coupling ring provides audible click confirming secure connection to pouch. Starter hole rolls back to create opening for stoma. Designed to maintain a contoured fit during wear.
- Plastic coupling ring allows the pouch and skin barrier to snap together for audible security
- Barriers are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid
- Convex is good for people with a retracted or flush stoma
- Moldable allows for improved skin protection over traditional barriers and provides ease of use and versitility
|Barrier Type||Trim to Fit, Flexible, Moldable|
|Flange Size||1-3/4 Inch Flange|
|Opening Size||1/2 to 7/8 Inch Stoma|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details