Natura moldable durahesive skin barrier, acrylic flexible collar 45mm (1 3/4") - medium - 10/box
The SUR-FIT Natura Two-Piece Ostomy System is ConvaTec's most extensive two-piece product line. The SUR-FIT Natura Flange System signals a secure, accurate closure with a series of audible "clicks". A simple snap-off, snap on design allows users to change the pouch quickly to match activities without removing the skin barrier from the skin. Durahesive skin barriers are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid. Unlike other skin barriers that can break down around liquid output, Durahesive skin barriers swell up to protect the stoma. This special effect, called turtlenecking, helps create a more secure seal without harming the skin. ConvaTec Moldable TechnologyTM skin barriers provided a personalized, custom fit around the stoma to help protect the peristomal skin. They require no cutting or guess work making them very easy to use. Available in flat and convex skin barrier. Convex is good for people with a retracted or flush stoma.
|Barrier Material||Acrylic Collar|
|Flange Size||1-3/4 Inch Flange|
|Opening Size||7/8 to 1-1/4 Inch Stoma|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details