Nestle Vivonex Pediatric Unflavored Tube Feeding Formula Powder, 1.7 oz.
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Nestle Vivonex Pediatric Unflavored Tube Feeding Formula Powder is complete, 100% free amino acid formula for children ages 1–13. It can be used as a tube feeding or oral supplement. It has 70% of fat from MCT to decrease potential for fat malabsorption. It meets the 2011 IOM recommendations for calcium and vitamin D. It contains CalciLock blend of essential nutrients to support healthy bone development. It is suitable for these diets: lactose-free, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher. It provides nutritional support for individuals with severely impaired GI function, severe short bowel syndrome, malabsorption syndrome, GI trauma/surgery, Crohn’s disease, intestinal failure, transition from TPN, or children with burns. The product appropriate for use in individuals greater than 1 years old. This product is intended for use under medical supervision.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details