New image flextend pre-cut, tape 2-1/4" flange red code hydrocolloid 1-1/2" - 5/box
Hollister New Image Two-Piece Extended Wear Flat Pre-cut Flextend Skin Barrier With Tape Border is an extended wear, synthetic skin barrier, which is designed to be the most resistant to discharge. It protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge. It eliminates pressure on tender post-operative abdomens with the exclusive floating flange. It also provides utmost security with the patented locking system that audibly clicks into place.Features
- Latex free
- Color matching system to help you select compatible New Image components
- Designed to be used with any New Image drainable, closed, or urostomy pouch with same flange size
- Tape borders provide additional security to the attachment of the two-piece skin barrier to the skin
- Floating flange allows for fingers to be put under the flange for support while attaching the pouch to the barrier
- Patented pouch locking mechanism attaches the pouch securely to the skin barrier, preventing unintentional separation
- Hollister New Image Two-Piece Extended Wear Flat Pre-cut Flextend Skin Barrier With Tape Border is the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies
|Barrier Shape||Flat, Floating Flange|
|Barrier Type||Pre-Cut, Extended Wear|
|Flange Size||2-1/4 Inch Flange|
|Opening Size||1-1/2 Inch Stoma|
|System Match||Red Code|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details