New image flexwear skin barrier with 1 3/4" flange, with tape, 5/8" - 5/box
Hollister New Image Two-Piece Standard Wear Flat Pre-cut FlexWear Skin Barrier With Tape Border is a synthetic skin barrier, which is designed to be worn more than one day. It protects the skin from corrosive drainage and is more resistant to breakdown. It eliminates pressure on tender post-operative abdomens with the exclusive floating flange. It also provides utmost security with the patented locking system that audibly clicks into place.Features
- Latex free
- Molds to the body's contours
- Provides excellent adhesion to the skin
- Designed to be used with any New Image drainable, closed, or urostomy pouch with same flange size
- Tape borders provide additional security to the attachment of the two-piece skin barrier to the skin
- Patented pouch locking mechanism attaches the pouch securely to the skin barrier, preventing unintentional separation
|Barrier Shape||Flat, Floating Flange|
|Barrier Type||Pre-Cut, Standard Wear|
|Flange Size||1-3/4 Inch Flange|
|Opening Size||5/8 Inch Stoma|
|System Match||Green Code|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details