Nuprodx multichair 3200 tub and toilet chair
Nuprodx multichair 3200 tub and toilet chair comes with self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot which helps to protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores. Multichair 3200 is designed to be light, strong, portable, and is also built to last a lifetime. Multichair 3200 shower chair features an adjustable-height raised commode seat, shower chair, and tub transfer bench with a larger seating area. Multichair 3200 don't rust or corrode as it is made of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics.
- Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Overall depth just 25" to fit in compact areas
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat base measures 20" x 20" for an additional 111 sq. in. of seating space
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring
- Won't rust or corrode - constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Seat height adjusts from 18" to 24" due to which it can easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 3200 tub & toilet chair|
|A.||Overall height||32" - 39.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||24"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||17"|
|E.||Floor to seat||16.5" - 24"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||13.5" - 21"|
|Product weight||22 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details