Nuprodx multichair 4000tilt pediatric roll-in-shower commode chair
Nuprodx multichair 4000tilt pediatric roll-in-shower commode chair can stay with the same user from early youth all the way through adulthood, by simply updating the seat cushion, backrest and a couple of brackets, saving thousands in replacement costs over the years. 4000tilt pediatric mechanism with center-of-mass design, the lightweight, caster-wheeled chair easily maneuvers around the smallest of bathrooms.
The modular base of 4000tilt pediatric allows the size of the seating area to be up or down-sized by only changing the backrest and seat cushion, for two chair sizes, early youth and teen, so you never need to upgrade the chair. Multichair 4000tilt pediatric tilt-in-space system controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle and lever can be mounted to either side for left- or right-hand side. Operation padded cushions with ½” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5” casters with total-lock brakes
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded urethane cushion with ½” waterfall-style foam ring
- Seat height adjusts from 21½” to 24½” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Center-of-Mass design allows for a short depth (43.5” at full-tilt), making it the ideal for smaller bathrooms
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4000tilt pediatric roll-in shower commode chair|
|A.||Overall height||38.5" - 41.5"|
|B.||Overall depth||45.5" (at full tilt)|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||22.3"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||16"|
|E.||Floor to seat||21" - 24"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||16.5" - 19.5"|
|H.||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||44 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details