Nuprodx multichair 4000tilt pediatric roll-in-shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Nuprodx multichair 4000tilt pediatric shower commode chair offers side-mounted tilt crank which operates with a light, low-effort through the entire range of motion. Multichair 4000tilt pediatric is a portable tilt-in-space shower chair that features Nuprodx's unique tilt mechanism with center-of-mass design to centralize the user's weight through the entire tilt range. 4000tilt pediatric shower commode chair comes with adjustable padded head rest, flip-up cantilever arms, adjustable swing-away footrests and tilt-in-space system with rack and pinion hand crank for additional safety. Designed for special need children with caregiver assistance, this chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
Nuprodx multichair 4000tilt pediatric benefits:
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- For those with caregiver assistance, this chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Overall width 22"
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Adjustable padded head rest
- Approximate product weight 38 lbs.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made in the USA
- Adjustable swing-away footrests and tilt-in-space system with rack and pinion hand crank
- Four 5” diameter casters allow for easy rolling over most surfaces and can be locked in place
- Standard 17" x 17" seat size with grow features to help accommodate smaller and larger children and to grow with a child
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4000tilt pediatric roll-in shower commode chair|
|A.||Overall height||38.5" - 41.5"|
|B.||Overall depth||45.5" (at full tilt)|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||22.3"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||16"|
|E.||Floor to seat||21" - 24"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||16.5" - 19.5"|
|H.||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||44 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details