Nuprodx multichair 4220 roll-in-shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Nuprodx multichair 4220 roll-in-shower commode chair includes a larger seat frame and 400 lbs. weight capacity for users needing more space and support. Multichair 4220 is a user-propelled shower chair which is lightweight, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability to make it adaptable to nearly any living situation. Nuprodx 4220 roll in shower commode chair comes with 20" wheels and oversized hand-rims that allow the user to self-propel, this model was designed for the more independent user.
Nuprodx multichair 4220 benefits:
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Larger seat frame and higher weight capacity for those needing extra space and support.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Approximate product weight 38 lbs.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Two 20" wheels in the rear and two 6" casters in the front
- Overall width 27" from outside handrim to outside handrim
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made in the USA
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4220 roll-in-shower chair|
|A.||Overall height||39" - 43"|
|B.||Overall depth||36.5" - 40"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||27" (at handrims)|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||16.5"|
|E.||Floor to seat||22" - 26"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||19" - 23"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||42 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-year limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One year limited warranty for seat and back cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details