Nuprodx multichair 4220rx roll-in shower commode chair
Nuprodx multichair 4220rx roll-in shower commode chair features unique leg-clamping system and full-range of adjustability which makes it fit in any living situation. Multichair 4220rx roll-in shower commode chair comes with front-mount big wheels and narrow width which can back over toilets confined in even the smallest of spaces, with rear-mounted caster wheels that won't hit the toilet tank or wall. Multichair 4220rx shower commode chair provides seamless padded self-skinning back cushion and 20" x 20" x 2" thick naugahyde seat cushion. The seat cushion also has a ½" foam waterfall style around the inner ring and slot which helps to protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce the risk of pressure sores. Nuprodx 4220rx shower chair has two 20" diameter rear wheels and two 6" diameter casters with total-lock brakes and allows chair to be set up either with big wheels in the front or rear.
- Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- 20" x 20" seat cushion offers 111 additional sq. in. of seat space
- Height adjustable cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring
- Two 20" diameter rear wheels and two 6" diameter casters with total-lock brakes
- Won't rust or corrode - constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Seat height adjusts from 20½" to 24" due to which it can easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4220rx roll-in shower commode chair|
|A.||Overall height||39" - 43"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||27" (at handrims)|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||16.5"|
|E.||Floor to seat||22" - 26"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||19" - 23"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||42 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details