Nuprodx multichair 5100Tx tub slider system
Nuprodx multichair 5100Tx tub slider system features self-skinning padded 17" x 17" x 2" thick seat cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help to protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores. Multichair 5100Tx tub slider system is designed for independent wheelchair clients who don't require a complete roll-in slider system for bathing. Nuprodx 5100Tx tub slider system includes carrying case which makes it perfect for travel. Multichair 5100Tx bath transfer system comes with slider seat frame which rolls on tough delrin wheels along self-aligning V-grooved slider tracks, makes it the smoothest rolling transfer bench system.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded cushions with ½" waterfall-style foam ring
- Carrying case (18" x 18" x 6") that fits in the overhead compartment of most airlines
- Constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic that won't rust or corrode
- Seat height adjusts from 21.5" to 25.5" to provide access over even the highest toilets required by the ADA
|Nuprodx multichair 5100Tx tub/slider system|
|A.||Overall height||35.5" - 39.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||21"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||30"|
|E.||Floor to seat||20" - 24"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||15" - 19"|
|H.||Overall width (slider systems)||30"|
|Product weight||28 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details