Nuprodx multichair 5100Tx tub slider system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
we can customize this product as per your needs, please call us for specific details.
Nuprodx multichair 5100Tx tub slider system is a super-portable, cost-effective, stationary tub or shower slider that was designed to fit into almost any bathroom. Multichair 5100Tx tub slider system is the perfect solution for independent wheelchair users, or for able-bodied walkers at risk for falls, to safely transfer into and out of a bathtub or shower. The entire assembly packs into the included carrying case, making it perfect for travel.
Nuprodx multichair 5100Tx benefits:
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Designed for travel with folding frame and included carrying case that fits into most overhead bins.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Included carrying case for travel
- Approximate product weight 25 lbs.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Integrated bench to safely slide over and into step-in shower or tub
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made in the USA
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer
- Overall width: 32" from outside edge of chair to outside edge of transfer frame
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 5100Tx tub/slider system|
|A.||Overall height||35.5" - 39.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||21"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||30"|
|E.||Floor to seat||20" - 24"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||15" - 19"|
|H.||Overall width (slider systems)||30"|
|Product weight||28 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details