Nuprodx multichair 5200 tub slider system
Nuprodx multichair 5200 tub slider system comes with connector bridge which is removable for shower curtain closure or improved caregiver access and the shuttle rides on tough, corrosion-proof Delrin wheels. Multichair 5200 bath transfer system provides seamless padded self-skinning back cushion and 20" x 20" x 2" thick naugahyde seat cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot which helps to protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores. Multichair 5200 tub slider system is designed for independent wheelchair clients who cannot access the tub as the toilet is in the way, or for able-bodied walkers not comfortable rotating their hips as required to use a traditional stationary transfer bench.
- Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Height adjustable cantilever fold-back / locking padded arms
- 20" x 20" seat cushion offers 111 additional sq. in. of seat space
- One tub section, one removable connector bridge and one commode section
- Won't rust or corrode - constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Seat height adjusts from 21½" to 25½" due to which chair can easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA
- Seamless padded self-skinning back cushion and 20" x 20" x 2" thick naugahyde seat cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring
|Nuprodx multichair 5200 tub slider system|
|A.||Overall height||35.5" - 39.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||24"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||17" - 20"|
|E.||Floor to seat||20" - 24"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||15" - 19"|
|H||Tub base clearance (outer clearance)||16.5" - 22.5"|
|I.||Overall width (slider systems)||52" - 56"|
|Product weight||45 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details