Nuprodx multichair 6000RS tub slider system
Nuprodx multichair 6000RS tub slider system features height-adjustable rolling base fits over the toilet, and entering the shower which is as easy as sliding across the self-aligning connector bridge on tough Delrin wheels to the in-shower turntable, where client can easily swivel to face the shower head and controls. Multichair 6000RS tub slider system eliminates bathroom transfers and is an effective alternative when installing a roll-in shower isn’t possible or affordable. Nuprodx 6000RS bath transfer system comes with fold-back padded locking arm rests and adjustable swing-away/removable footrests that ease transfers and improve comfort. Nuprodx 6000RS multichair solves the problem of narrow entries and floor thresholds that prevent entry to many stall showers.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Fold-back padded locking arm rests
- Adjustable swing-away/removable footrests
- 5" casters with total-lock brakes prevent rolling and swiveling
- Seat height adjusts over the highest toilets required by the ADA
- High-quality soft and comfortable padded seat and back cushions
- Won't rust or corrode - aluminum, brass, stainless steel and delrin construction
- Under 22" wide with a rotating base which easily gets into small, hard-to-access bathrooms and showers
|Nuprodx multichair 6000RS tub slider system|
|A.||Overall height||41" - 45"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||21"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||14" - 17"|
|E.||Floor to seat||22.5" - 27"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||20.5" - 25"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|I.||Overall width (slider systems)||60.8"|
|Product weight||58 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details