Nuprodx multichair 6000RSTilt tub slider system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Nuprodx multichair 6000RSTilt tub slider system is a center-of-mass, tilt-in-space, full-featured model with head support for a person with a higher-level disability, providing maximum comfort and stability. A commode chair, shower access slider system, and in-home mobility chair in one complete unit. Requiring just one bedside transfer, the MC6000RSTilt eliminates the need for transfers onto toilets and into step-in showers in the dangerous bathroom environment. Narrow profile allows the chair to slide back through narrow shower door entries, after which the chair can be rotated on the turntable and locked into place to face the shower head. Safe and convenient, the system includes the smoothest rolling transfer system available on the market.
Nuprodx multichair 6000RSTilt benefits:
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower door can be closed for privacy.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any shower.
- Safe and convenient way to slide into step-in shower and rotate to face shower head.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Standard 17" x 17" seat size
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Narrow chair profile to navigate tight spaces and shower entries
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made in the USA
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into tub
- Patented connector bridge to slide over step-in shower lip and turntable system to rotate chair
- Adjustable headrest, hand-cranked operated tilt-in-space mechanism and flip-back cantilever arms
|Nuprodx multichair 6000RSTilt tub slider system|
|Width of roll-in section||22" from outside crank handle to opposite side arm pad|
|Seat-to-floor||Height adjustable: 22.5" to 27"|
|Approximate product weight||70 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details