Nuprodx multichair 6000Tx tub slider system
Nuprodx multichair 6000tx tub/slider system is a truly cost-effect alternative to installing a roll-in shower, multichair 6000tx which eliminates risky bathroom transfers. Multichair 6000tx has a seat which adjusts from 21½" to 25½” high for access over the highest toilets required by the ada, and the exclusive self-aligning connector bridge easily removes for shower curtain closure or improved caregiver access. Light, strong, and portable - it travels easily in its standard-equipment carrying case. Multichair 6000tx comes with self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with ½” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5” casters with total-lock brakes
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable waterproof nylon cloth back
- 2” thick square shaped cushion (standard)
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Different length bridges available to fit nearly any bathroom.
- Black nylon carrying case (29” x 20” x 10” - 13.5” expandable)
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with ½” waterfall-style foam ring
- Seat height adjusts from 21½” to 25½” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Won't rust or corrode - constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 6000Tx tub slider system|
|A.||Overall height||36.5" - 40.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||21"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||14" - 17"|
|E.||Floor to seat||21.5" - 25.5"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||16.5" - 20.5"|
|H.||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|I.||Tub base clearance (outer clearance)||13.5" - 19.5"|
|J.||Overall width (slider systems)||46" - 50"|
|Product weight||41 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details