Oculus Innovative Science Micricroyn Skin & Wound Hydrogel 1-1/2 oz Tube - each
Oculus Innovative Science Micricroyn Skin & Wound Hydrogel 1-1/2 oz Tube
Microcyn skin & wound hydrogel, Intended for the management of exuding wounds such as leg, pressure and diabetic ulcers, first-and second-degree burns, and mechanically or surgically debrided wounds. Able to work in the presence of wound fluid, blood and tissue becuase of it s proprietary and patented formulation, thus promoting an optimal wound healing envirnment, contains hypochlorous acid, nontoxic; can be used in all stages of wound healing and is an ideal foundation for wound bed preparation, no known drug/treatment interactions or contraindictions.
- Nonstaining, nonoily and fully biodegradable.
- Nonirritating, nonsensitizing and noncytotoxic to granulation tissue.
- Assists in autolytic debridement.
- PH balanced.
- Fills uneven and difficult-to-reach spaces.
- 18-month shelf life.
- Medicare and Medicaid reimbursable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details