OpSite IV Window Dressing, Highly Permeable Film, Peripheral 2-3/8" x 2-3/4" - 100/box
IV3000™ Moisture Responsive Cannula Fixation Dressing is a moisture responsive transparent film dressing specifically designed for the catheter fixation and to keep the catheter site dry. It is widely used in hospital and clinical settings, IV3000™ to offer safe, secure and cost effective catheter fixation.
- Grid pattern adhesive.
- Transparent and conformable.
- For central line, peripheral, epidural and pediatric catheters.
- Film acts as a barrier to bacteria including MSRA.
- Reduces risk of infection by preventing moisture accumulation.
- Minimizes unscheduled dressing changes.
- Greater patient comfort.
- Excellent catheter stability.
- Convenient visual inspection.
- Easy application and removal.
- Provides physical separation between the catheter site and external environments to assist in preventing contamination of the catheter site.
- Creates an environment for managing moisture at the catheter site through increased moisture vapor transmission rates.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details