Opsite Post-Op Transparent Waterproof Dressing, 6-1/8" x 3-3/8" - 20/box
Smith & Nephew Opsite® Post-Op Transparent Waterproof Dressing with Highly Absorbent Pad 6-1/8" x 3-3/8", Low Adherence, Latex-Free
Smith & Nephew Opsite® Post-Op Transparent Waterproof Dressing with Absorbent Pad is a revolutionary post-operative dressing combining a high Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (MVTR) film and the cushioning and absorbency of a low adherent pad together with an easy application carrier system. The hydrophilic polyurethane film on this dressing has reactic properties that Switch On in the presence of moisture allowing any excess to transpire into the atmosphere.
- High MVTR - The patented REACTIC film has a unique molecular structure making it significantly more permeable to water vapor than ordinary films in the presence of moisture.
- Waterproof film - Patient can shower with the dressing in place.
- Bacterial barrier - Helps protect the site against extrinsic contamination, reducing the risk of infection by bacteria.
- Latex-free formula - A unique grid pattern adhesive.
- Highly-Absorbent Pad - Rapidly absorbs exudate. Allows lateral spread across the pad to maximize absorbency and help reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- Low Adherence - The wound contact layer enables exudate to pass through to allow minimal trauma on removal.
- Conformable - Comfortable and non-restrictive for the patient.
- Round Corners/Thin Film - Reduces occurences of lifting or snag, helping the dressing stay in place longer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details