Opti-cool headgear eva foam cooling helmet
Opti-cool headgear eva foam cooling helmet is designed for optimal protection to reduce the impact of head injury, while also giving client the option of use it with custom cold packs. Eva foam cooling helmet is made of over ½" thick ultra-lightweight foam. The ventilated protective core of the helmet is covered in a soft and stretchable, moisture wicking felt material, which allows for custom cold packs to be placed anywhere inside. Opti-cool cold packs conform to the shape of the helmet when placed inside that maintains comfort when being used. Opti-cool thin cold packs come in two different sizes and are wrapped in a soft insulated material that keeps the packs colder longer. Opti-cool foam cooling helmet has durable soft hook and loop velcro strap which includes a removable chin guard that allows for extra protection when needed.
Buy now and get extra 10% discount
Opti-cool headgear eva foam cooling helmet utilities:
- Head injury recovery
- Headache/Migraine relief
- Keeps the head cool while staying protected
- Use during or after activity to keep the head cool
- Cool down multiple parts of the head quickly and at the same time
- Many indoor and outdoor uses including water activities, sports, etc.
- Apply to specific areas of the head without the cold packs falling off
- Prevent bumps and bruises for toddlers that are crawling and/or learning to walk
- Preventative care for various types of special needs such as poor balance, sensory and/or motor development delays, seizure disorders, and bleeding disorders.
Three cold packs are included with the helmet and extras are available for sale separately. Please call us for details.
|Opti-cool headgear eva foam cooling helmet|
|Model no.||Size dimensions||Approx. weight|
|XX-Small||17.5" - 18.5"||3 ounces|
|X-Small||19" - 20.25"||3.2 ounces|
|Small||20.5" - 21.75"||3.9 ounces|
|Medium||22" - 23.25"||4.2 ounces|
|Large||23.5" - 24.75"||4.7 ounces|
|X-Large||25" - 26.25"||5.3 ounces|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for 30 Days from the time of delivery.
- If there are any defects in the workmanship it can be sent back to us for a replacement only.
- If you want a refund, the helmet has to be unused with tags attached and sent back within 15 days.
- There are no returns on customized helmets.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details