Opti-Cool Headgear EVA Soft Helmet
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Note: More customizations and graphics options are available upon special request, please call us for specific details.
Opti-Cool Eva Foam Cooling Helmet
Opti-Cool Headgear is especially designed to used for injury prevention, special needs such as Autism, Epilepsy, and sensory and balance disorders. Opti-Cool Headgear helmets also have several uses which include water sports, sports, headaches/migraines, which makes for the most versatile helmets available today.
- Designed for extra comfort and durability.
- Molded out of the finest EVA grade ‘A’ rubber foam available.
- Optional custom wrapped cooling gel packs provide relief for migraines and headaches.
- Made from over a ½" thick ultra lightweight waterproof foam for better protection.
- Each helmet has a ventilated protective core that is covered in Lycra or a waterproof moisture wicking felt.
Opti-Cool Helmet has many uses & applications
- Prevent bumps and bruises for children learning to crawl or walk.
- Use during and after activity to cool the head while staying protected.
- Various indoor and outdoor uses including water activities, sports, etc.
- Allows for multiple cold packs to stay in place on the head without falling off.
- Optional Cold Packs Provide Relief For Migraines / headaches, head injury recovery.
- Preventative Care For Various Types of Special Needs such as Epilepsy, Autism, Balance Disorders, bleeding disorders, motor developmental delays, and elderly patients.
Opti-Cool EVA Soft Helmet Features
Lightweight & Ultra Durability
- Very long-lasting Ultralight helmet
- Molded using over ½ inch thick ultra EVA rubber foam.
Design Customizations Available
- Custom graphic decals are available
- Personalize helmet as per your specifications.
Optional Custom Cooling Gel Packs
- Patent design
- Available in two sizes.
- Technology allows the option for custom cold packs to be placed anywhere inside the helmet.
First Ever Fully Molded EVA Foam Helmet
- Molded by using over ½ inch thick ultra lightweight Grade A EVA foam.
Ventilated Protective Core
- Ventilated protective core of the helmet is covered in breathable Lycra for added comfort and durability.
Newly Designed Velcro Chin Strap
- Comfortable and durable soft hook and loop Velcro strap includes a removable chin guard that allows for extra protection when needed.
Configure your Opti-Cool EVA Soft Helmet Now!
1. Choose Helmet Size & Color
- Available in blue, black and purple colors that will coordinate with any apparel.
- Decal graphics available to go with any of these colors, enhancing the design of the helmet. Available upon special request, please call us for specific details.
2. Choose Cooling or Non-Cooling
- Choose a helmet designed to attach Cold Packs and Provide Relief For Migraines, headaches or head injury recovery.
Please Note: The non-cooling helmet cannot attach ice packs, so this cannot be added later.
3. Customize with Graphics
- Many options available upon special request, please call us for specific details.
- And, if you have your own special design, send it over to us and let us make it become a reality!
Opti-Cool EVA Soft Helmet - Videos
|Opti-cool headgear eva foam cooling helmet|
|Model no.||Size dimensions||Approx. weight|
|XX-Small||17.5" - 18.5"||3 ounces|
|X-Small||19" - 20.25"||3.2 ounces|
|Small||20.5" - 21.75"||3.9 ounces|
|Medium||22" - 23.25"||4.2 ounces|
|Large||23.5" - 24.75"||4.7 ounces|
|X-Large||25" - 26.25"||5.3 ounces|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for 30 Days from the time of delivery.
- If there are any defects in the workmanship it can be sent back to us for a replacement only.
- If you want a refund, the helmet has to be unused with tags attached and sent back within 15 days.
- There are no returns on customized helmets.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Items may be returned or exchanged within 15 business days from date of purchase.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- A copy of your receipt or packaging slip must be included with your return.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- For sanitary reasons, returns must be unused with tags attached.
- Customized Helmets will not be Eligible for return.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details