Optiflex patient kit
Optiflex patient kit is manufactured with attention to quality and comfort. Deep pile sheepskin, durable fleece and soft foam fill ensures patient comfort and proper positioning during therapy. Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) is a postoperative procedure that designed to aid in the recovery after joint surgery. After extensive joint surgery, if a patient fails to move their joint, the tissue around the joint will become stiff and scar tissue will form, resulting in a joint with limited range of motion, which often takes months of physical therapy to recover.
- Ease of storage and transportation
- Adjustable height from 18.25” to 28”
- Allows for proper positioning of CPM
- Manufactured with attention to quality and comfort
- Deep pile sheepskin, durable fleece and soft foam fill ensures patient comfort and proper positioning during therapy
|Optiflex patient kit|
|Adjustable height||18.25” to 28”|
|Shipping weight||34 lbs.|
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All products sent to repair must have a Product Complaint Number (PCN) so specific issues with the product can be identified and resolved appropriately.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details