Optiflex patient kit
Optiflex patient kit is manufactured with attention to quality and comfort. Deep pile sheepskin, durable fleece and soft foam fill ensures patient comfort and proper positioning during therapy. Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) is a postoperative procedure that designed to aid in the recovery after joint surgery. After extensive joint surgery, if a patient fails to move their joint, the tissue around the joint will become stiff and scar tissue will form, resulting in a joint with limited range of motion, which often takes months of physical therapy to recover.
- Ease of storage and transportation
- Adjustable height from 18.25” to 28”
- Allows for proper positioning of CPM
- Manufactured with attention to quality and comfort
- Deep pile sheepskin, durable fleece and soft foam fill ensures patient comfort and proper positioning during therapy
|Optiflex patient kit|
|Adjustable height||18.25” to 28”|
|Shipping weight||34 lbs.|
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Returns and repairs require prior authorization from the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to replace, repair, or refund products and/or change this policy at any time.
- Unused product may be considered for a return within 30 days of purchase date.
- All products or items returned to the dealer must have a Returns Authorization (RMA) Number for manufacturer's employees to properly identify and process the returned items.
- All products sent to the dealer for repair must have a Product Complaint Number (PCN) so specific issues with the product can be identified and resolved appropriately. It is required when returning a product, call customer care or product support for a RMA or PCN prior to shipping the package to any dealer.
- Using a dark, permanent marker, please write the RMA or PCN in large letters/numbers clearly on the outside of the box for identification
- Any product received without either a RMA or PCN marked clearly on the outside of the shipping container/box will be refused to the sender.
- When the manufacturer is responsible for the return or repair shipping costs, the customer will sent a UPS shipping label to attach to the outside of the box.
- When the product is ready to ship, UPS must be notified by the customer of the pickup.
- For Repairs on product under manufacturer warranty, manufacturer will arrange shipping to and from the repair center and will cover all shipping expenses related to the repair.
- For non-warranty repairs performed by the manufacturer, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- When a freight shipping method is required due to product dimensions or weight, the customer will be required to complete and return a LTL shipping information form which will be sent by a customer care representative or product support representative.
- Items which may require a completed TL restocking fee all returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product