Optima Dyn-Ergo Scoot Chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Buy it with:
EZRide+ Power Assist System
Clarity COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test Kit
Optima Dyn-Ergo Scoot Chair features adjustable seat height, seat depth, recline, armrest height, and tilt-in-space for optimum positioning and safer foot-propulsion for users who are at risk of falling. For those with cognitive challenges, the Dyn-Ergo Chair can help to reduce agitation by increasing personal freedom of movement. Adjustable armrests, seat depth, and recline/tilt angle allow optimum positioning while providing comfortable and safe independent mobility and reduces wheelchair falls.Features:
- Safely fosters independent mobility
- Available in five different seat widths
- Provides proper placement and support
- Made up of easy to clean and maintain vinyl
Benefits of Dyn-Ergo
Reduce Falls and Increase Self-Mobility:
- Improves comfort and positioning while allowing independent movement.
- Reduce the risk of falls for nursing home residents who propel themselves with their feet.
Adjustable for Proper Fit & Comfort:
- The tilting back and seat helps reduce sliding and slumping.
- Contoured seat cushions and back cushions evenly distribute weight which gives comfort and manage pressure during longer seating periods
- The adjustable seat depth allows the chair to individually fit one's feet to safely reach the floor for a better heel strike and efficient propulsion.
Comfort & Support:
- The multilayered cushion provides comfort and increases autonomy which eases agitation and can prevent wheelchair falls.
- The pressure redistributing cushion has four layers of healthcare-grade foam each with varying densities and composition.
- It addresses a range of issues associated with longer bouts of sitting including heat, moisture, pressure, and sheer.
Note: Custom fabric, colors, and upgrade options are available upon special request. Please call or email us for a quote.
|Optima Dyn-Ego Scoot Chair|
|Seat Width||16" W||18" W||20" W||22" W||24" W|
|Overall Width with option SA-30||27"||29½"||31"||33"||34½"|
|Seat Depth||Adjustable from 13 ¾" to 18"|
|Seat Height||Adjustable from 13 ½" to 18 ½"|
|Armrest Height||Adjustable from 8" to 9 ½"|
|Backrest Tilt||Adjustable from 95 to 115 degrees|
|Maximum Seat Tilt||34 degrees|
|Weight without Accessories||46 lbs.||49 lbs.||52 lbs.||62 lbs.||65 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||250 lbs.||400 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrant its products to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship to the original consumer/purchaser from the date of purchase under the following:
- 10 Years Limited Warranty: On metal frame and cross braces.
- 5 Years Limited Warranty: On wood structure of Thera-Glide self-locking gliders model W and T.
- 3 Years Limited Warranty: On all Thera-Glide self-locking glider mechanisms and upholstery of all chairs.
- 2 Years Limited Warranty: On all other mechanisms, gas spring cylinders or mechanical lock, control cable, wheels & casters, tray.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: On all accessories and replacement parts.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage including fire and water.
- Fabric fading and metal oxidation (rust), including damages caused by power washers and wheelchair washing machines.
- Cost of transportation to or from the manufacturer's factory.
- Unauthorized modifications or repairs made or attempted.
- Damage resulting from abuse, abnormal or unreasonable use.
- Damages caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper maintenance, alteration, vandalism, theft, fire, water or damage because of other peril or natural disaster.
- Damage resulting from the installation or use of any accessory or attachment not approved by the manufacturer for use with the company's products.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- There will be a 25% restocking fee if an order is cancelled while its shipment is in transit and the customer will be responsible for original shipping cost and return shipping charges.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.