Ormesa grillo mini gait trainer with table - size 0, super complete
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Ormesa grillo mini gait trainer with table - size 0, super complete features quick adjustment in which client can easily growth, transport and do any multiple use without any tool. Grillo anterior gait trainer is ideal for children who can bear weight through their legs, but need assistance with balance and reciprocal leg motions. Grillo gait trainer has the widest range of height adjustment for the client and caregiver on the market.
Ormesa grillo mini gait trainer with table - size 0, super complete features:
- Measurement Bars - allow for quick, easy, and accurate adjustment.
- Quick adjustment - Grillo adjusts easily and tool-free for user growth, transportation, or multiple patient use.
- Easy transport - In just one motion, Grillo folds into a small compact unit easy to transport. No tools required.
- Ergonomic harness - The harness supports the user if necessary without generating pressure and is breathable, adjustable, and removable.
- Chest & pelvic supports - Padded and adjustable in angle, height, inclination, and circumference. The chest and pelvic supports work independently.
- Exclusively designed wheels - Grillo wheels come standard with anti-rollback, independently adjustable tension drag, and brakes. The wheels are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Grillo frame
- Pelvic support
- Anterior handle
- Directional locks
- Ergonomic harness
- Table & upper extremity support
|Ormesa grillo anterior gait trainer - size 0, super complete|
|Maximum capacity||77 lbs.|
|Total weight of unit||28 lbs.|
|Support dimensions||Size 0|
|Support circumference (A)||20.8" - 31"|
|Chest support (B)||21.2" - 30.7"|
|Pelvic support (C)||16.5" - 24"|
|Overall length (D)||28.7"|
|Overall width (E)||22.4"|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details