Ormesa grillo anterior gait trainer, super complete
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Ormesa grillo anterior gait trainer, super complete allows the client to concentrate his/her residual abilities on walking. Grillo gait trainer comes with wide range of components and supports which offer maximum versatility. Grillo trainer available in open-back design which accommodates easy ingress and egress and can be in both forward or rear facing.Ormesa grillo anterior gait trainer is used :
- To generate and help the step pattern
- To train in maintaining balance of the trunk and pelvis
- To organize a wider structured vision of space, distance and the client's surroundings in the upright position
- To develop physical self-sufficiency and psychological independence by experimenting the possibility of acting alone
- To enable the client to plan "projects" and "actions", for example having the possibility to see an object, think of its use, work the movement out to reach the object and use it
The product comes standard with:
- Chest support
- Pelvic support
- Horizontal bars
- Directional locks
- Ergonomic harness
- Anterior handle bar
- Multi axis hardware
- Adjustable anterior frame
- Chest and pelvic supports: Padded and adjustable.
- Ergonomic harness: Breathable, adjustable, and removable.
- Arm supports: Adjustable in height, direction, depth, tilt and inclination
- Easy transport: Grillo folds into a small compact unit easy for transport.
- Quick adjustment: Grillo adjusts easily and tool-free and allows for quick, easy, and accurate adjustment.
- Exclusively-designed wheels: Include an anti-reverse lock, adjustable drag, breaks, and directional locks.
|Ormesa grillo gait trainer|
|Max load||99 lbs.||198 lbs. *||242 lbs.|
|User height||35" - 53"||43" - 65"||59" - 75"|
|Total weight of unit||36 lbs.||43 lbs.||51 lbs.|
|* in case user weight ≥ 132 lbs. , for the version including trunk support, the use of pelvic harness highly recommended.|
|Support circumference (A)||23.6" - 33.9"||29.1" - 47.2"||33" - 55"|
|Chest support to floor (B)||27" - 39"||30" - 49"||32" - 56.3"|
|Pelvic support to floor (C)||19" - 33"||24.8" - 46"||24.8" - 46"|
|Overall length (D)||29.2"||35.8"||43.7"|
|Overall width (E)||25.6"||29.9"||31.5"|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details