Ormesa mini-standy stander
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Ormesa mini-standy stander helps achieve postural adaptation that allows the body to maintain a safe position anchored and bound to the support surface. Ormesa mini-standy can be used in a range of settings such as at home, school or clinic. A range of accessories are available to offer additional support to the child. Mini-Standy stander offers greater opportunity to the child to participate actively and thus feel truly integrated.Features:
- Wheels: Solid 3" wheels with rear brakes.
- Heel rests: Adjustable in height and depth.
- Knee supports: Adjustable in height, width and depth.
- Removable work table: Laminated wood, adjustable in height and depth.
- Green hand wheels: For the adjustment of elements with pointed fixing screws.
- Blue frame: fixed elements painted with non-toxic powder paint and chromed adjustable elements.
- Red pelvic and thoracic straps: Made of polyester fabric with velcro belts for the adjustment of the circumference.
- Wooden base: slightly flexible so child is stimulated to assume and maintain an upright position by working all muscles.
|Ormesa mini standy stander|
|A. Chest support circumference||9.5"||11.5"|
|B. Knee pad to base||6.5" - 14"||8" - 18.5"|
|C. Pelvic support to base||21.5" - 26.5"||25.5 - 33.5"|
|D. Chest support to base||27.5" - 35.5"||33.5" - 43"|
|E. Table to base||22" - 30.5"||27.5" - 39"|
|F. Back wheel to front wheel||25.5"||29.5"|
|G. Total depth||32"||34.5"|
|H. Left wheel to right wheel||23.5"||25.5"|
|I. Total width||27.5"||27.5"|
|Maximum capacity||99 lbs.||121 lbs.|
|User height||100" - 125"||120" - 150"|
|Unit weight||44 lbs.||52.5 lbs.|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details