Ormesa new bug seating system with four wheel stroller base
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Ormesa new bug seating system with four wheel stroller base is a technologically advanced seating and positioning system ideal for children with mild to severe positioning needs. New bug is brilliantly designed push chair for both user and child keeping in mind the comfort, safety, support and versatility.
The product comes standard with:
- Four-wheel stroller base (bronze color)
- New bug seat - includes seat back, seat pan, tilt and recline
Safe, modular & versatile: New bug stroller for special needs children with a tilt-in-space function incorporated in the seat. Its main features are easy to summarize:
Quick and simple to adjust for optimum posture: The seating adjustment hinges are close to the user’s joints (coxo-femoral, knee & ankle joints). This structural feature is a major contributing factor to the child’s well-being, as the posture is not changed during tilting and reclining operations.
Tilt in space and reclining: This backrest feature makes possible to get the ideal support position. They are regulated by two independent gas springs that makes adjustment operations particularly gentle & smooth. At full recline, the chair assumes a nearly supine position.
Developed with your comfort in mind: New bug stroller is equipped with a wide range of additional accessories, which allow the user to customize it and meet every kind of need:
|Reversible seat: Provides face to face experience with the child.|
|Ormesa new bug seating system features:|
|Headrest: Incorporated in the backrest. Child's head is always supported during the tilt adjustments of the seat or of the backrest, also without accessories.|
|Locking | Unlocking system: On a flat surface that ensures a stable positioning well visible and extremely safe. The release lever has a safety button to avoid the accidental release of the seat from the frame.|
|Push handle: Adjustable in tilt through red buttons. It helps the care-giver in handling it even when Bug is tilting and/or reclining.|
|Backrest: Concave, rigid, reclinable and adjustable in height.|
|Tilting seat: Comes with gas spring and adjustable in depth, width and rotation. The seat of the Bug measure Small with base is reversible.|
|Leg rest: Adjustable in tilt, with hinges close to the knee joints.|
|Tip-up foot rest: Adjustable in height and tilt for the foot flex extension.|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details