Ormesa new bug seating system with hi-low feeder base
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Ormesa new bug seating system with hi-low feeding base comes with 4" swiveling wheels with brakes which is adjustable in height. Ormesa new bug is a technologically advanced seating and positioning system ideal for children with mild to severe positioning needs. New bug is brilliantly designed seating system for both user and child keeping in mind the comfort, safety, support and versatility. New bug seating system comes in four sizes with aluminum foldable frame and wide range of adjustments.
Ormesa new bug is an tilt adjustable seating system from 0° to 45° and can be easily and safely use with its mechanism with a gas spring and a pedal. New bug with a tilt-in-space system incorporated in the seat after removing or transferring the seat, user don’t need to reposition the posture adjustment and can be easily operated by one only hand, it is continuous without jerks. New bug seating system offers adjustable tilt-in-space seat in width and depth of 3.9”. New bug hi/low system features highly adjustable flip-up footrest and flexion-extension adjustable, with legrest adjustable in height and tilt. Ormesa new bug offers headrest which is incorporated in the backrest that support child’s head during the tilt adjustments of the seat. Ormesa bug seating system provides rigid, 40° recline and adjustable backrest in height of 3.9” for size one/two and of 5.9” for size three/four.
The product comes standard with:
- Hi-low feeding base (bronze color)
- New bug seat - includes seat back, seat pan, tilt and recline
- Crash tested - Conforms with ISO 7176/19 and ANSI RESNA WC/19
- Base - black powder coated aluminum with a angle adjustable push handle
- Headrest - incorporated into the backrest so that the child always has a support
- Tilt - incorporated in the seat 40°, easily adjusts with levers located on seat back
- Elevating legrest - push button adjustable, footrest is height and angle adjustable
- Seat - can be used as a floor sitter, width and depth adjustable by 4" in each direction, small can be forward or reverse facing
- Reclining backrest - slightly contoured, can recline 35° (hinge coincides with child's center of gravity) height adjustable 4" with slots for accessories
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details