Ormesa standy stander
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Ormesa standy stander offers a perfect postural position to your child that assures the body a safe position. Ormesa standy stander Is made of tubular steel, with sliding parts are chromed and the rest painted with polyester and epoxy-polyester varnishes. Ormesa standy stander can be used by special needs children in home, school, community and kindergarten.Features:
- Non-slip aluminum footboard.
- Padded back supports and chest supports.
- Heel supports adjustable in width and depth.
- Knee pads adjustable in height, width and depth.
- Removable table adjustable in height with semi-rigid side protection.
- Transport wheels allow the device to be moved from one room to another.
|Ormesa standy stander|
|Specification||Size 3||Size 4|
|Maximum weight capacity||198 lbs.||264.5 lbs.|
|User height||43" - 62.5"||53" - 70.5"|
|Unit weight||64 lbs.||84 lbs.|
|A: Chest pad width||12"||14.5"|
|B: Knee pad to base||8" - 20"||11" - 23"|
|C: Pelvic support to base||25" - 36.5"||28.5" - 44"|
|D: Chest support to base||33" - 47"||37" - 51"|
|E: Back wheel to front wheel||30"||33"|
|F: Total depth||35"||40"|
|G: Left wheel to right wheel||27"||29.5"|
|H: Total width||29"||31"|
|I: Chest pad to back supt width||5" - 11"||8" - 12.5"|
|L: Table height||4" - 9"||5" - 10"|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details