Ottobock OBSS Ortho-Shape custom contoured seating system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
OBSS Ortho-Shape custom contoured seating system is streamlined, lightweight seating system which offers a unique blend of orthotic and seating approaches combined with the ease of digital ordering. The end result is especially appropriate for people with high positioning needs, and the system incorporates body alignment, pressure distribution, and well-appointed directional forces for postural control. The resulting low-profile seating solution helps provide the ultimate in support and freedom of movement.
OBSS Ortho-Shape cushion is based on sound seating principles, client’s shape is reproduced in ABS using high-temperature thermoplastics that are vacuum-formed to replicate the digital image created. Liners are added to complete the system (two are standard and you can opt for up to four) to offer growth and greater adjustability to accommodate things like bulky winter clothing.
OBSS Ortho-Shape custom cushion requires minor modifications at trial fit, however, little adaptation is required given the nature of the product design. Field modification is also an option for small adaptations. OBSS Ortho-Shape Contoured Cushion is an effective postural control seating solution built on a foundation of strong evaluation techniques and a great mold.
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty varies by product and service, but all are effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- A restocking fee of $50 or 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.