Ottobock OBSS Tru-Shape custom contoured seating system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Ottobock OBSS Tru-Shape custom contoured seating system is designed for patients who require significant postural support to maximize their functional capabilities. OBSS contoured cushion is a perfect match for the Ottobock discovery tmax tilt-in-space mobility base, which delivers up to 50 degrees of tilt in a well-designed, lightweight package.
OBSS Vinyl Covered Seat Cushions: Vinyl covering for OBSS seat cushions are custom-carved to fit and made to last. The OBSS seat cushion with vinyl covering is a strong solution for patients.
OBSS Fitting Base System:The Ottobock fitting system is the industry's most easily transportable base that allows you to mold a client anywhere.
Finishing Options:OBSS seat cushion offers the choice of three options on how you want your custom cushions finished for your client.
Fabrication: A team of skilled individuals performs the finishing work, such as the insertion of a low density “Soft Spot” for high risk areas, or reinforcement in the thoracic lateral supports.
|Ottobock OBSS custom contoured seating system|
|Size 1 (tmax Kids)||Size 2 (tmax Adult)||Size 3 (tmax Adult)||Size 4 (tmax Adult)|
|Seat Width at outside seat rails||11–15"||13–17"||15–19"||17–21"|
|Seat Depth (SD)||12–16"||12–19"||15–22"||15–22"|
|Rear Wheels||12" / 16"||12" / 16"||12" / 16"||12" / 16"|
|Floor to Seat Height (SH)||3–18"||14–20"||14–20"||14–20"|
|Tilt in space||-5˚ / +50˚||-5˚ / +50˚||-5˚ / +50˚||-5˚ / +50˚|
|Height back canes from seatplate||˜ 21" / 24"||˜ 21" / 24"||˜ 21" / 24"||˜ 21" / 24"|
|Back Angle||-5˚ – +30˚||-5˚ – +30˚||-5˚ – +30˚||-5˚ – +30˚|
|Frame Length with 12‑1/2 wheels(without footrest and anti tipper)||from ˜ 21"||from ˜ 21"||from ˜ 21"||from ˜ 21"|
|Max. Load (including seat unit)||200 lbs.||300 lbs.||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|Frame Weight (without seat, footrest, armrest, rear wheels)||33 lbs.||35 lbs.||36 lbs.||37.5 lbs.|
|Front Casters||6" / 7" / 8"||6" / 7" / 8"||6" / 7" / 8"||6" / 7" / 8"|
|Knee to Heel – 75˚ hangers(measured from top of seat railto footplate)||10.5"–15.5"||10.5"–15.5"||10.5"–15.5"||10.5"–15.5"|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty varies by product and service, but all are effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- A restocking fee of $50 or 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.