Pak-Its Iodoform Gauze Packing Strips, 1" x 5 yards - each
Non-Adhesive, Sterile, Latex-free
These sterile plain and iodoform gauze strips can be used dry to absorb drainage in exudating wounds or soaked with a medication of choice. Pre-cut sizes suit different wound types. Using Pak-Its® can save time and money. A secondary dressing is needed to hold the strips in place and to protect the wound from outside contaminants. Strips come 5 yards per bottle and are available in multiple widths. The bottle has a special patent-pending strip delivery system that ensures packing material is kept clean, tangle free, with the end always easy to locate at the top of the bottle.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details