PDG Bentley tilt manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
PDG Bentley wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
PDG Bentley order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selection,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
PDG Bentley tilt in space manual wheelchair provides independent mobility for the person with limited stamina. Bentley manual wheelchair is available in long frame version which is ideal for individuals with high agitation. Bentley wheelchair is ideal for foot propulsion while in-tilt improves posture and prevents sliding forward out of the wheelchair.
Bentley manual wheelchair provides excellent access to rear wheels for effortless propulsion. Bentley manual wheelchair offers two anti-tipping options for extra stability. Bentley tilting wheelchair gives about 20° tilt and rotating about the front of the seat. Bentley tilt in space chair provides adjustable rear wheels, wheel lock and anti-tipper adjust automatically with rear wheel.Features
- Transit-ready option
- Adjustable seat to floor height
- Maneuverable short wheel base
- Foot and hand propelled tilted position
- Rugged construction ideal for heavy duty use
- Shock absorbers for maximum comfort and protection
|PDG Bentley tilt manual wheelchair|
|Chair weight||39 lbs.|
|Seat width||14" - 22" (Standard), 23" - 32" (Custom)|
|Seat depth||16" - 22"|
|Seat height||13" - 20"|
|Back angle||90° - 122°|
|Back height||25" - 31"|
|Overall length||28.5" - 31"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
PDG Wheelchairs warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship to the original purchaser as under:
- Lifetime Warranty : Wheelchair frames and cross-members
- One Year Warranty : Parts and miscellaneous components
This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product.
Please call us for specific details
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.