PDG Elevation ultra-lightweight manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
PDG Elevation wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
PDG Elevation order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selection,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
PDG Elevation ultra-lightweight manual wheelchair uses a unique hydraulic system to elevate users for better interaction or reaching ability, or decrease height for a better wheeling position. The wheelchair is constructed of 7005 heat-treated aluminum and weighs in at just 24 lbs.
Elevation is lightweight wheelchair, made out of aluminum and it is easy to take in and out of an automobile. Elevation manual wheelchair comes with dynamic seating with which users can adjust their sitting position easily.
Elevation wheelchair has a 10" height range and with the pull of a lever, can increase height for more interaction or reaching ability, or decrease height for a better wheeling position.
Elevation manual wheelchair offers many other adjustability features: over 30° of real-time adjustable backrest angle/tilt, zero to 10° of adjustment to rear wheel camber, adjustable footrest height, and adjustable backrest height.Features
- Fold down back
- Aluminum construction
- High performance wheel options
- Centre of gravity axle adjustment
- Patented elevation stability system
- 10” of real time seat height adjustment
- ultra-lightweight wheelchair performance
- 30° of real time back rest angle adjustment
|PDG Elevation ultra-lightweight manual wheelchair|
|Seat width||12" - 19"|
|Seat depth||14" - 19"|
|Front seat height||18" - 21"|
|Back angle||85° - 115° (On-the-fly adjustable)|
|Dynamic seat height||10" of range|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Chair weight||22 lbs. (Including wheels)|
PDG Wheelchairs warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship to the original purchaser as under:
- Lifetime Warranty : Wheelchair frames and cross-members
- One Year Warranty : Parts and miscellaneous components
This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product.
Please call us for specific details
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.