PDG Fuze T20 tilt-in-space manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
PDG Fuze T20 wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
PDG Fuze T20 order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selection,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
PDG Fuze T20 tilt-in-space manual wheelchair comes with short wheelbase which provides excellent maneuverability. Fuze T20 wheelchair has been dynamically tested in a forward-facing mode for a 30 mph frontal impact test. Fuze T20 manual wheelchair frame is sleek, durable with attractive finish and the wheelchair can be tilted for positioning & improved posture.Features
- Transit-ready option
- 20° of tilt with no knee rise
- Adjustable axle and seat height
- Maneuverable short wheelbase
- Foot and hand propel in tilted position
- Tilt for positioning and improved posture
|PDG Fuze T20 tilt-in-space manual wheelchair|
|Seat width (adjustable)||13" - 22"|
|Seat depth (adjustable)||15" - 20"|
|Seat height (adjustable)||13" - 20"|
|Back angle (adjustable)||90° - 120°|
|Back height||20", 25"|
|Dynamic tilt||-5° to 20°|
|Overall length||28" (no front rigging)|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Chair weight||35 lbs. (without front rigging, wheels, anti-tippers, armrests)|
PDG Wheelchairs warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship to the original purchaser as under:
- Lifetime Warranty : Wheelchair frames and cross-members
- One Year Warranty : Parts and miscellaneous components
This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product.
Please call us for specific details
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.