PDG Stellar tilt manual wheelchair
Stellar manual tilt in space wheelchair provides full tilt without compromising the user's independence. Stellar tilting wheelchair is ideal for hand propulsion with accessible rear wheels. Stellar manual wheelchair can access tables even at 45°. Stellar wheelchair has foot propulsion which has an option up to 15° of tilt. Stellar tilt in space manual wheelchair has 45° of tilt for pressure relief and positioning. Stellar wheelchair has short wheelbase which is excellent for maneuverability.
Stellar GL manual tilt in space wheelchair has durable frame with attractive finish. Stellar GL wheelchair provides 45º of tilt for pressure relief and positioning with improved clearance for foot propulsion. Stellar GL tilt wheelchair has short wheelbase for excellent maneuverability. Stellar GL manual wheelchair comes with adjustable seat height, seat depth, back angle for variety of caster and wheel sizes and adjustable wheel location for self propelling
Stellar heavy duty manual tilt wheelchair has weight capacity up to 600lbs. Stellar heavy duty wheelchair is equipped with attendant operated tilt with ease and is ideal for hand propulsion with adjustable, accessible rear wheels. Stellar HD wheelchair has short wheelbase for excellent maneuverability and the back reclines up to 120º. Stellar HD manual wheelchair comes with variety of caster and wheel sizes and durable frame with attractive finish.Features
- 45° of tilt
- Short wheelbase
- Adjustable back angle
- Adjustable seat height
- Variety of caster and wheel sizes
- Durable frame with attractive finish
- Reclining back option reclines to 120°
- Adjustable wheel location makes self-propelling a reality
|PDG Steller tilt manual wheelchair|
|Chair weight||40 lbs.; 50 lbs.|
|Seat width||14" - 22" (Standard), 23" - 32" (HD)|
|Seat depth||16" - 22"|
|Seat height||14" - 20"|
|Back angle||90° - 120°|
|Back height||18" - 26"|
|Overall length||30" - 37"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.; HD - 450 lbs.(Custom 600 lbs.)|
PDG Wheelchairs warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship to the original purchaser as under:
- Lifetime Warranty : Wheelchair frames and cross-members
- One Year Warranty : Parts and miscellaneous components
This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product.
Please call us for specific details
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.