Pediasure 1.0 Cal Standard Tube Feeding Formula
Pediasure 1.0 Cal Standard Tube Feeding Formula is a source of Complete, Balanced Nutrition especially designed for the tube feeding of children 1 to 13 years of age. For tube feeding. May be used as the sole source of nutrition or as a supplement. Use under medical supervision. Formulated for tube feeding.
- No artificial growth hormones.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
- Kosher made with dairy ingredients.
- DHA omega-3 to help support brain and eye development.
- 1.0 Cal/mL, 240 Cal/8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate.
- Good source of antioxidants (vitamins C & E and selenium) to support the immune system.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals in 1000 mL for children 1 to 8 years of age, and in 1500 mL for children 9 to 13 years of age.
- Not for IV use.
- Not for children with galactosemia.
- Not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by a physician.
- 32 mg DHA per 8 fl oz serving.
- No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.
Instructions for Use:
- Shake well.
- Store unopened at room temperature.
- Clean top of container thoroughly before opening.
- After opening, cover, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
Tube Feeding: Follow physician's instructions for flow rate, volume, dilution and need for additional fluids.
- VANILLA: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Blend of Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Safflower, Soy, Medium Chain Triglycerides), Milk Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate. Less than 0.5% of: Vitamin & Minerals (Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12), Natural & Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Tuna Oil*, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Carrageenan, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Inositol, Taurine, L-Carnitine, and Lutein. Source of DHA. Contains milk and soy ingredients.
|Brand||PediaSure 1.0 Cal|
|Application||Tube Feeding Formula|
|Calories per Serving||240 Calories|
|Calories per Serving Range||201-300 Calories|
|Flavor Range||Dessert Flavor|
|User Ages||1 to 13 Years|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.