Pedicraft homecare crib bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Pedicraft homecare crib bed has a bright and colorful finish on a crib with the ideal strength and durability. Homecare crib bed is available with one-side drop. When this homecare crib bed is used in the home and positioned near a wall, one may not need two operating sides. Crib height mattress level is beneficial for those patient who need frequent medical attention. An enclosed crib with a top prevents child from climbing over the side and falling on the floor.Includes
- 6 Fitted sheets
- 76" Crib Bed
- Casters (2 locking, 2 non-locking)
- Sure-Chek Antimicrobial mattress
- White Sure-Check Bumper Pads- 14" High
- Decorative finish: Blue Epoxy Powder Coat Finish
Installation & white glove delivery service available for clients in our local service area.
The Warranty that Pedicraft offers is of Three years for the frame & 90 days Mattress from the date of the purchase and it does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse or problems caused by using the product for other than that for which it was intended. Modifications to a product not done by Pedicraft Products may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Positively no returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- If any defect is found the purchaser must return the article per instructions and Pedicraft will replace, repair or refund the purchase price at its sole discretion.
- Any changes or modifications of the equipment by the purchaser will void these conditions of sale.
- Any extra costs resulting from failure to obtain prior shipping instructions from Pedicraft will be borne by the customer.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details