Pedicraft stay safe bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Pedicraft stay safe bed is intended for use during a patient’s sleeping hours to prevent falls and wandering while others in the house are sleeping. It is not intended to be used for extended periods when the patient is awake and unsupervised. Stay safe bed has a completely padded interior - no exposed metal parts. The padding is constructed with Sure-Chek®healthcare vinyl and flame-retardant padding. The mattress is constructed of high density fire-retardant foam, covered with Sure-Chek®Vinyl and complies with Federal Flammability standard 16 CFR Part 1633.Stay Safe bed includes:
- Padded bed
- 6 fitted sheet
- Sure-chek mattress
- Casters (2 locking, 2 non-locking)
Buy now and get $500 extra discountFeatures:
- Head elevation: Allows one-third of the mattress to be elevated.
- Easy operating handle: Turn handle and lift to unlock, then lower. To raise, just lift, and it locks securily.
Installation & white glove delivery service available for clients in our local service area.
|Pedicraft stay safe bed|
|Soft vinyl top height||32"|
|Overall height with top||70"|
|Distance from mattress deck to top of side rail||16"|
|Distance from top of mattress to floor*||25"|
|Head elevation feature||Operates by hand crank|
|Maximum elevation angle||25°|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|*Optional stationary feet lower mattress to 22" above floor|
The Warranty that Pedicraft offers is of Three years for the Frame & 90 days on Mattress and Bed Frame Padding and Covers from the date of the purchase and it does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse or problems caused by using the product for other than that for which it was intended. Modifications to a product not done by Pedicraft Products may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Positively no returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- If any defect is found the purchaser must return the article per instructions and Pedicraft will replace, repair or refund the purchase price at its sole discretion.
- Any changes or modifications of the equipment by the purchaser will void these conditions of sale.
- Any extra costs resulting from failure to obtain prior shipping instructions from Pedicraft will be borne by the customer.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.