Pelvic Cradle Harness
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pelvic Cradle Harness is a unique product to firmly position a client's pelvis by securing hips and upper thighs without pressure on the abdomen to be seated in a positioning wheelchair or any other device that it can be secured to. The pelvic harness is available in various sizes to accommodate most user needs. This harness is ideal for those who cannot sit in their chairs and are at risk to injury from sliding forward at their pelvis (posterior pelvic tilt), and cause great danger to themselves be it in a wheelchair.
Pelvic cradle provides a stable, comfortable base for postural control and encourages proper alignment of the spine. It also controls extreme extensor spasticity that can result in a sacral sitting. The pelvic harness is easy to secure to a chair seat and laid out flat with a wide portion towards the back. When the client sits down in the chair the flexible straps are brought in between the individual's thighs, over each leg and anchored near the greater trochanter.Features:
- Available in 5 sizes
- Controls extensor thrusting
- Aggressive positioning for the pelvis
- Two types of harness available: Semi-stretch & Non-stretch
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 1 year for original consumer/purchaser.
- This product was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- All returns must be received by manufacturer within 60 days of issuance of the RA# and are subject to inspection.
- Unless approved as a warranty replacement, all returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
Please call us for specific details